Build your Project Management application with AWS Honeycode
In this course, you will learn to build applications without writing a single line of code using Amazon Honeycode.
In this course, you will learn to build applications without writing a single line of code using Amazon Honeycode. Using this, you could build various kinds of applications for teams. It could be something related to a project, resource or product management, or anything else.
You could build Amazon Honeycode apps that can be deployed on the AWS cloud computing platform for managing almost anything, like projects, customers, operations, approvals, resources, and even your team. Don’t worry if you are too much busy and have almost no time for writing code to build applications or even learn programming and database concepts all you need is to stay focused on your task and build an application quickly and easily with Honeycode. Here in this course, you would learn the complete workflow for building an app on Honeycode right from the beginning to advanced use cases.
What You Will Learn:
Here you will learn various concepts and steps involved in building an app from backend dataset to frond end User Interface on various use cases-
- Creating a workbook and Table from scratch
- Formatting the table for the Project Manager
- Customizing the table in Honeycode
- Building an application on Honeycode
- Automating tasks
- Adding and updating the CSV dataset
- Create a Billing app
- Customizing app
- Create an Instant poll app
- Create Timesheet app
- Create an Event management app
Before taking this course, if you are already familiar with any Spreadsheet editor such as Microsoft Excel it would be useful.
Who This Class is For:
This class is primarily focused on professionals and managers who want to build applications for various tasks and automation such as timesheets, instant polls, project management, and others without writing any code. After learning the concepts in Honeycode, you could-
- Create various kinds of Self, team, and resource management applications using Amazon Honeycode
- You could create applications for To-do lists, timesheets, project management, any kind of web form, and more.
- You could build applications without writing a single line of code